CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Baird ... I don't recall you posting here before today, so I am...

1. 614 Posts.
    Baird ... I don't recall you posting here before today, so I am not sure of your pedigree.

Many long term holders have given CTO a fair blast over the last 12 months (with very good reason).

This Quarterly is the first time in years that they have been prepared to put a stake in the ground ... kudos to them.

Of course cash is an issue and I hope they can get through to Feb '10 without seeking another capital raising (except for private placements). After that, SPP's would be OK (if needed, which they shouldn't be).

It seems to me that they now have solid PUBLISHED plans in place and all they need do is to get through until the end of the year MEETING targets and we should be OK.

Of course, if they don't meet their targets then sub 10c would be a lofty ambition.

Given that they have put their b***s on the line, I'm prepared to give them a go ... the constant airy fairy predictions of the past have annoyed me beyond belief.

But, I am a practical punter and believe that I can see obvious holes pretty quickly. Not so this time around (cash aside). Having said this, maybe they should get all of the kids from Charters Towers Primary out in the fields with picks and a bucket ... bound to find a few more ounces floating about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3411010 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7627493 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.