DOW 1.28% $4.74 downer edi limited

re: crashes through 8500 .. 9000? Bali definitely had no...

1. 252 Posts.
    re: crashes through 8500 .. 9000? Bali definitely had no connection back to Iraq. It was committed by locals motivated by religious fervour and manipulated by organised terrorists.

Terrorists don't need a national base. If they do have one it's not Iraq at least not so far.

When we are stung by a terrorist attack and we attack a third party because we feel we have to be seen to be paying somebody back and when even the CIA cannot prove any link but we go ahead anyway with dubious and opportunistic motives, ...

.. well, that to me is like a criminal has killed or harmed one of my family and the cops pull in some old lag and construct a case and put them away for life. The public is satisfied, the cops look good, the politicians praise the police.

Some people would be satisfied with that after all the old lag was a bad guy and probably deserving, but how would I feel if I later found the old lag was innocent and my family member was unavenged and the cops got promotions for framing the guy.

And the criminal is still free and laughing at us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.74
Change
0.060(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $3.183B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.73 $4.74 $4.68 $2.460M 521.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7111 $4.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 18312 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.