FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

OK, I thought you were having stab. The answer is you can't. If...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    OK, I thought you were having stab. The answer is you can't. If you get into the micro-cap pump stocks (theres a couple dozen guys on here working in a couple of groups) of whom T is one, then you just have to try to out guess their movements. It's like pyramid scheme. The Top Block passes info down to the 4 blocks on the next level. These are the winners, the next 16 blocks think theyre in the 2nd level of a pyramid and think thir man above them is top block.... they arent, but stilll make a bit. And so it goes until you have 4 levels of blocks posting unfounded crapola here on HC and driving prices into places that fundamentals or RvR analyses just can't support.

Same as Amway. You can't beat it.
    You have 2 choices if you get stuck. You can Hold and hope for a later pump where you can exit (risky strategy), or you can take your medecine and just get outta Dodge, never to return.

You'll hear a lot of BS about "pip traders"" from these people. Fundamental stocks can make you as much money as these Go For Gold stocks look at all the Gold developers right now for example. You could have tripled your money on most of them, and they never carried much risk because they were priced cheaply on gold they have proven they already have.

Good luck man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.