M4M 5.88% 1.6¢ macro metals limited

Good post @miccar96. I agree they havent stated they are not...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Good post @miccar96.
    I agree they havent stated they are not going to pursue Nigeria, in fact the opposite seems accurate.
    What we are seeing is frustrated long term shareholders who still haven't seen the share price appreciate despite everything that has transpired in the last week or two.

Although this has not been a great deal by any stretch of the imagination I'm just glad something is being done.

As far as frustrated shareholders go, you can put me on the top of the list. But if we can get some return on our investment my view is " A little bit of something is better than a lot of nothing".
    We have some new blood on the board and some evidence that they have had some limited success in getting share prices to rise. I just hope this will happen for us. Even if its to get some return and move on. Let's give them a go and see if they can turn things around. We had a slow 9 months but Mr Hart has not been sitting on his hands and for once the 3rd Quarter goal of getting a JV partner has been achieved, even if it wasn't a particularly great deal. At least we are still a going concern. So I hope we can dial back the negativity, though I totally understand why its happening and let them get on with it. Maybe just maybe we'll have some improvement in our investment soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $110.1K 6.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2882513 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1230489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 5406250
Last updated 15.53pm 01/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.