M4M 3.45% 3.0¢ macro metals limited

Tolga Kumova Joins KFE, page-73

1. 4,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Sorry angk43 I'm also under water but not by a lot. I've learned in the past by selling out I miss out.
    I was in AVZ at 0.043 when their threads were full of naysayers I sold at 0.10. stupid move. Currently 0.335. I've had to sell a few KFE to free up some cash but if it goes lower I'd be happy to buy them back or even at a few pips higher if it comes to that.
    Your opinion of Craig Hart is not shared by everyone and certainly not by me. He has gotten Tolga and co on board as major share holders. These guys are not dunces plenty of DD would have been done and obviously with so much vested know more than us.
    CH has enough incentive to get this company up and running and a get some share holder value happening without buying tuppence worth of shares.
    I hate to use the old cliché and don't want to appear belligerent but if you think you'll do better else where move on. Sorry mate if you're prepared to wait it out I think you'll be ok. Let's see how we go after the E/AGM after 25th November.
    Enough from me until then. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.