ASX 0.61% $63.77 asx limited

toll asic must investigate

1. 230 Posts.
    The foregone conclusion (see previous postings from the first obstacle to this 'take over') to Toll Holdings 'Hostile Take Over of Patricks' will unravel some great mysteries and I stand to be counted when I say that if Toll does not or has not in its audits seen some very mysterious transactions in the Patricks Group they are as conveniently blind as ASIC and the ASX. Not the latter so much.

I made the forecast very accurately that Toll would win. That was not simply based on the published facts of their bid. It was on what a reasonaby good researcher could not have missed.

There will be other acquisitions and disposals of assets in Patrick, none of which would warrant the batting of an eye lid by an incompetent ASIC but which were planned before the bid began.

This is not a take over, it has been a convenient sell off, and a huge banquet by at least 5 major vulture interests. It is going to be a partial liquidation of the Patrick group. Call what you will. ASIC has some very good text book lawyers none of whom have any maturity or ability other than good drafting skills.

If the Union movement whose assets are tied up in these groups through their managed investments took a good look at whats happening to which they have a right with their clout, they will find what they have been looking for.

Theres many a bad smell at Patricks. But wait, look over yonder, "is that a boat ,is that a plane, no its Queensland Rail" whose legal advisors (3 firms) have been working for all parties in the transport take over of the century and whose Chinese walls are as rigid as the paper they are made from. Three major firms all law firms who have been passing information on to the other and to clients.

Queensland Rail will have to palm off assets and it will go to Toll and their overseas partners, including the Carlisle Group of Cheney and other US Admin officials fame. Backers of the great money spinning Iraq war.

The convenient media links to weaken the Queensland government's resistance to what has already been agreed to in principle by Beattie government, is an already advanced step to the rape of this institution. It will fall sooner rather than later. They will be carrying freight for Toll at discount and will have their assets tied to Toll by stealth.

But seriously folks, why is ASIC not investigating this so called take over. How come I knew the outcome of this like Cheech and others knew of much more of before trouble began and ASIC then chose a feeble statement to appease the public with?

BTW where is Cheech???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.