AHK 0.00% 16.5¢ ark mines limited

Toll Treatment, page-20

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not to my immediate knowledge. Though in 2015 AHK did make mention that they were considering 2 toll treatment options. (They never said who the other was) BUT realising that AHK's acquisition of Glencoe in Feb 2016 this year was from Newmarket. http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160225/pdf/435c5kplvnpxmw.pdf

Since this ann and even before, processing of ore has always assumed union reef with no doubt of risk. i am most confident that this has not nor will ever change as our management and theirs have always been in close mutual business cooperation with each other.

People may however recall THOR mining back in 2014 when their MOU tolling agreement for their shallow open cut pit was terminated. Anyone contemplating a repeat of such disaster should realise that things are much different this time, firstly that union reef was run by Crocodile Gold who had very different business strategy to Newmarket's, Gold price/accessibility to gold while Crocodile virtually ran Cosmo to the ground before selling to Newmarket with very little replenished gold exploration. Ever since Newmarket aquired Crocodile Gold, strategy appears to be vastly different and conducive to supporting increased exploration within the immediate and surrounding Union Reef Mill area which begun with the mutually supported business of AHK's with Glencoe and MOU and even today as "the AHK board expects to be finalised soon" statements are confidently made.

Remember AHK were in quite a bit of tricky situation as they were at the time expected to give update to SH's whilst not allude or give away NMI/KLG merger and maintain confidence in any tolling concerns of its own shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89928 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.