AHK 6.38% 25.0¢ ark mines limited

Exactly what i was suspecting, from most recent AHK ann about...

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Exactly what i was suspecting, from most recent AHK ann about MMP in September:

"Due to delays in receiving confirmation that the MMP assessment had been completed, and as a consequence not commencing mining within 12 months after the signing of the processing agreement with NT Mining Operations Pty Ltd (previously known as Crocodile Gold Australia Operations Pty Ltd) (see AHK’s previous announcement dated 18/08/2015), that agreement has now been terminated and a new toll treat agreement is now being negotiated, which the AHK board expects to be finalised very soon."

Last line informs that negotiation of new agreement is underway, (if NT Mining had alternative agenda they wouldn't be engaged in negotiating anything). And also based on the strictness of the states DME mining approval in the northern territory has not be awarded for years! AHK's is the first since such long time. Reading between the lines NT Mining Operations have a very hungry agenda. Finally the nearly 1month long negotiations regarding tolling lead me to speculate that re-negotiated tolling could include potential JV and higher than predicted gold production within AHK's leases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 25.0¢ 22.5¢ $29.16K 117.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211752 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 8891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.