ASX 0.80% $60.88 asx limited

toll vs patricks

1. 230 Posts.
    So everyone thought it was a joke or the rantings and ravings of a wannabe. How many of you kept to the Toll and Patricks shares you had? I reiterate my earlier position, this thing will get bigger and badder still. There will be casualties apart from the young trader at Citigroup. Patricks will either have to go a little easier than they are now or play brinkmanship and be pushed over the brink. They have matters they do not want aired. Fair go mates!!!

My second and more important prediction is that the bank Macquarie is in play without all of the board beig aware of it. This has been going on for some months now and kept well under wraps.

Oil will rise and so will interest rates. The Chinese will drop a bombshell after their President leaves Australia this year. It will not be good news for the Australian economy.

More damagining than all of this is the fact that all I repeat all coal exporters have been cheating as have 'all' iron ore exporters. The Howard government has knowingly been underwriting the cost of these exports and their mining as well. What prices these companies claim to be sellnig their products at is only 1/3 true. That means, we are underwriting them to the tune of 66%!!! exxagerated??? eat your own dung if you belive it is not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.88
Change
-0.490(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.08 $61.08 $60.58 $4.875M 80.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 265 $60.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.88 140 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.