GPN greater pacific gold limited

MitisI will be completely honest with everyone and state that I...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    Mitis

I will be completely honest with everyone and state that I did offload 820,000 GPNOA today at 3.9 Cents, just in case the GPN SP could not support the YRR 'preopen-YRR' listing indicatives - around 80 cents it seemed.....

I sold no shares today, and do not blame any one person for the nosedive of GPN. It just makes good sense what happened today.

If YRR had been trading at $1.00 all day, I would have made the wrong move in selling, as the SP would have gone to 9 cents - which I personally did honestly expect it to (based on $1.00 YRR).

But this is early days yet, and there's plenty to be announced still, if you have read the YRR prospectus properly.

A price rise from 1.5 cents to 5.5 cents is excellent in anyones' books, especially without firm gold results, and without a drilling plan for U308, and Vanadium.

Once these projects get off the ground, we should see some very solid support at much higher levels, and
    I dont think this will be too far away.

Yes I feel sorry for those who bought at 7 cents today, only to see it drop, but they knew they were taking a punt on YRR listing at the indicative bids in pre-open. You go in eyes wide open.

But rather than panic I believe much more vaue will be added to the 3 commodities YRR & GPN are offering.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.