GPN greater pacific gold limited

mitis the meeting was attended by about 20 people including 3...

1. 210 Posts.
    mitis the meeting was attended by about 20 people including 3 h/c members that I know of.The meeting was generally pretty quiet until the end when several questions were fired at the board re the chairmans view of where he see's the company going, the share price performance,the dilution of gpn,s share in yellow rock, the aul and cabe deals and the poor gold results.All of these questions were from one party who I will allow himself to disclose his name if he feels he wishes to.

The reply was the company to work towards becomming a medium size mining company

The shareprice performance "you could have got out when they hit 7c" which would have been a 700% profit to most early shareholders however due to unseasonal weather conditions at peak hill early in the year and a admitted poor exploration report the s.p. suffered,a risk with exploration companies

In the boards view their strategy of diluting gpn and the various vending deals are considered to be value to the company in view of the strong state and high prices in the uranium sector.

Mention was made of India and China being strong contenders for obtaining basically any prospective iron,vanadium and uranium land available.The chairman stated he had travelled to China recently and also had at least 10 serious meetings in recent times with parties interested in gpn's and yellow rocks various mineral holdings

The company is continuing to pursue these matters but no timetable was able to be indicated at this point.

A question related to the recently released yellow rock vanadium exploration report as to why it lacked detail of the results of each hole drilled was answered "the full results are yet to be complete and the company is doing more work on the results for one of the interested parties and will rtelease the full results asap(i suspect after xmas 2007)

this is only my recollection and I stand to be corrected but it may be of assistance to those interested

My thoughts gold is on the backburner and uranium will be the key.

As the chairman stated he is not in a position to state any more but the board will be judged on there current strategy by the results in the next 6 to 12months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.