LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Tolukuma and the Papuan Mobile Fold Belt

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi,

In an article published on March 5th this year about Golden Birch Resources (CSE:GBRX) exploration efforts in the southeastern part of PNG, I noticed that Tolukuma was also noted on a map of the highly prospective Papuan Mobile Fold Belt (Figure 1).

Here is the link to this article:

https://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2020-03/49028463-golden-birch-resources-inc-golden-birch-resources-outlines-future-exploration-strategy-200.htm

I also noted in this article the statement that "A key ingredient for the development of porphyry copper-gold deposits along this important feature is the presence of northeast-southwest trending "transverse" structures and their approximate intersection with the major northwest-southeast trending fault structures (or sutures) along the Papuan Mobile Fold Belt (Figure 1)".

As you can see from Figure 1, one of these northeast-southwest trending "transverse" structures (the red line) runs right through Tolukuma.

On this basis, and given what FNT has already discovered from historical assays, as well as from their own very recent field work, I believe that the chances that Tolukuma could be an economically viable and very large porphyry gold deposit are extremely good.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.