JBM jubilee mines nl

tom i also sold more than half my holdings, but thank god that i...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    tom

i also sold more than half my holdings, but thank god that i still hold some. I nearly sold everything at $9 or so just b4 nickel started booming up again in july/august.

I just thank god I still have any, as its had a monster run!

around that time thats when ppl started talking about a takeover; more and more ppl started buying; more and more brokers started recommending it as a buy.

Once harmanis confirmed that he was 'approached', along with an ever rising nickel price/depleting stocks, ppl became more comfortable with the stock.

this is the premiere nickel stock - the mkt leader - the prime choice for the serious money!

you have all the small retail buyers getting over their heads into all the small speccies, but the smart moneys been poured into JBM. thats where the real 'players' are sitting.

I feel comfortable with JBM; Even at this high PE

dont really know why - its just a feeling

look at forecasts into 2009 where from memory theyre forecasting on comsec something like 160 something cents EPS!

If a downtrend develops in nickel (when that comes), ill sell out, and Ill still be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the $2.60 buying price that I got in at 3 years ago.

But just like TOM924, I wish idve stayed in, as this company was consistently delivering on exploration all the time when there were all the doubters paying it out.

Still- im grateful I at least have 'some' left

We should have another good year here with such a HUGE budget devoted primarily for exploration!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.