JBM jubilee mines nl

'serious money' doesnt lie in small caps and or speccies in...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    'serious money' doesnt lie in small caps and or speccies in large amounts my friend.

AGM may well head up north in the near future, but look at the market cap; they are not a sulfide nickel producer from memory; nickel concentrate; plus they are not even in PRODUCTION yet.

Dont get me wrong, its a good stock, but serious money doesnt lie in non producers in big quanities.

JBM only started attracting the real money when they werent only producing, but proved that their grounds were remarkable via intense exploration

say what you will but this is the nickel 'blue chipper' at the moment since WMC was bought out.

AGM hasnt even produced an ounce of nickel yet, plus if you look at the prospective PE by doing the figures, its not exactly that far off JBMs when i last calculated a few months ago.

SULFIDE MINES are the easiest to mine and equal low costs, and are getting rarer nowadays

If you ask me Mirabela nickel could be the next 'big thing' ala JBM , but they are still in the very early stages, and similar to AGM - they arent attracting the high end of town in big quantities, whom need growth plus esp. divvies for their clients.

JBM is the real deal

its a proven commodity

its got proven production

proven exploration

and has been paying great divvies

AGM is good/has potential - but its far off being a JBM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.