TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Tell me about it! I think we’re all waiting for some positive...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Tell me about it! I think we’re all waiting for some positive news on dividends and sales.

To your dividend point, I understand that in presentations the company has reaffirmed its commitment to return cash to shareholders via a dividend. Has anyone seen any indication of a change of heart? (Other than the fact we haven’t received one yet, ha)

Unless the main shareholder increases their stake, the timing of a payout would not affect how much they received and there haven’t been any ASX announcements to this effect.It may be difficult for them to trade anyway as they are presumably privy to MNPI. So not sure there is much to this theory..

Personally, I want to see at least a half cent Final Dividend announced in June year end numbers, and actually hope for a full cent. I see no reason why Tomby needs to sit on a AUD 30m (and growing) cash pile – half its market cap. I’m all for a prudent cash buffer but not so much that it burns a hole in their pocket and we end up complicating the business with some dumb acquisition.

Last edited by CapitalVelocity: 03/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.