POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Tomboy

1. 7,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    TB, you're a passionate POS fan - that is to say the least!

Re-reading your post of the other day where (not for the first time : ) .. ) you have gone to great lengths to point out the POS strengths and prospects, I can't help but be staggered at POS's mill capacity compared to its contemporaries. Three times(!), at capacity... Combined with its resource, it surely has to be, as you say, a giant in waiting. This alone makes you pay attention to what might go on one day.

If the nickel market eventually comes good (OK, it will take some time) and POS manages itself well, one can only imagine the potential if they have good financial backing and get going - producing and exploring... This is not a dreamy explorer in the middle of woop-woop we're taking about.

No doubt, many are tired and frustrated at the moment and their comments reflect this. Jibes at company personnel and practises are daily events. (I'm not saying everyone does this I hasten to add) ... Justified, maybe, don't know; can get tiring to read .... But not uncommon when things aren't going well, such as now.

As stated earlier, I hope you're optimism is well founded and finally gets traction in the "near" future (though not through a world at war btw!!). You're one of the few bright lights shining for POS - no matter what! There'll be some serious celebrations in a few camps "if and when" ... If it happens, I hope you get appropriate accolades.

Cheers,

Kipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 63112471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.