POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Apologies for the late response Kipper01 but my Geo's are all...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Apologies for the late response Kipper01 but my Geo's are all O/S at the moment and had to ring the office and have a chat with Neil Hutchison to get it direct from the man at the coalface.

Hutchy was very pleased with the results and made comment that it is very encouraging for the company to expand on in a better nickel climate. He compared it to the Sirius early drill hits that gave them the encouragement to go on and make their new discovery but as Neil put it......"It's green fields exploration v Brownfield exploration" which doesn't put us in the Wow factor of discovery that Sirius had......this is more extension and of great interest to find the bigger resource source.

Feel free to ring the company and ask yourself, I am sure if Neil is in and is not in meetings he would be willing to talk technical with anyone who has a real interest.

After my chat today I am satisfied this is going to come into play in a far bigger way when all the Nickel ducks are in line.

As for SS, the wait is on nickel price and getting approvals all in place.....so may be around a 6 month wait.

There has been a fair bit of interest in the Gold Tails project and there may be some near term outcomes there.

That's the best I can offer for now, just seems like a good accumulation time before any of the NP fundamentals kick into play.

Hope that's of some use, but as I said.....I am no Geo and take the opinion of better qualified people than me......I suggest you should do likewise.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 63112471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.