POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Well said Senator2004 and am surprised we haven't met in person...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Well said Senator2004 and am surprised we haven't met in person as I helped Chris Daws raise the first $500k that got me and my investors set at 5c......do you remember what happened after that event that helped Chris get the board position in Roger "the Dodger" Nikolenko's company???

For all the original investors I intro'd into the company, the strategy was :

Disallowed = We got lucky (Nickel Price and all the planets were aligned)
    20 bagger = The world has gone mad and we are in Investment Nirvana
    Anything Else above the 2 outcomes......well, the world is nuts and you're just plain greedy if you haven't sold out!!

We were taken out by Harbinger(Phil Falcone) who bid the major holders $1.20/share after AF took control.

Where exactly did you fit in on the Nickel Dreamtime that happened for our Niagara/Viagara team Senator??

It was on my advise that Chris reserved the names relating to Poseidon, as I thought it would appeal to the bigger players who respected History in the WA Nickel market.......AF liked the name and the rest is History.

Have a great week Senator and the rest of the POS tribe.......this is some adventure boys and girls

Balls of F'ing Stainless Steel......you betchya!!!

Real shame we sold out of our CAD position, but that's the risk of holding penny dreadful stock in tough markets

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 62987471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.