MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ugly i think .70 is pushing it . We need some news very shortly...

1. 18,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Ugly i think .70 is pushing it . We need some news very shortly to get things moving Once one of the 2 boxes are ticked .70 is a no brainer.I still done understand why peope are selling out at these prices they must be short term traders and troll from stock to stock Overseas markets are steady at the momenent. News everywhere about electric cars I spoken to many people at work and they all want to get one if at affordable price when they hit the market which may be years away and just in time for when we get production underway We must alway remember that our Partners have been testing our product for nearly a year so they must be very close to sign pen to paper , I still dont now how they will work out the distribution if we get more than 1 signature for the additional offtake, Remember we must be talking to at least 4 houshold names. The Chinese Binding Agrrements are still there I think there is much going on behind the scenes in regards to theses Offtakes I hope that we sign very legally Binding documents...The day is nearly here Patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.