AVR 3.10% $12.50 anteris technologies ltd

Tomboys 2015 AGM Report, page-40

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I dont hold AHZ, nor am I invested in any other sector related share, but I will say this.

Amryan, clearly you are very disappointed so why are you holding shares in this company?
    also your statement about Chris Catlow and Triton Minerals.

I am a Triton shareholder and I dont have a clue what your on about talking about part ship deal?

get this straight we are not a boat building company mate, you have no clue what we are or what he done!

but so you know what exactly is what, Triton is a graphite sector related stock which is also set itself up to be vertically integrated which makes it unique and a first among the graphite sector as too the resource sector.
    yes Chris Catlow part of the Triton board and he status there is Non-Executive Chairman

adding to that, also ask yourself this, how did CC get on the board of AHZ as chairman? whom elected him there? was he invited to the chair or did he come and ask for it? this may also help you do some homework.

so may I encourage you to do your best to be precise, instead of guessing or doing close analogs.
    there is no company that will never have to raise money from the market, as that is also why its there.

having also read some of your posts, I agree another poster and like to hear the flip side of the coin or other side of the story, but to me, clearly you are unhappy, clearly you wish for answers that at present are not there for you to expand decisions upon.

so then why hold? when you yourself know things are not the way you expect them to be.
    and even you said yourself that you do not have faith or confidence in the company by the sounds of it.

so good luck whatever you do mate, but also keep in mind that when naming other stocks in your grapple to get answers relating to your investments, try to accurately state the facts vs guessing etc.

all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.50
Change
-0.400(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $264.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.71 $12.71 $12.30 $131.3K 10.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85 $11.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.50 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.