AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

To answer a few questions Firstly, I think I have been very...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4220
    To answer a few questions

Firstly, I think I have been very accurate and balanced on this AGM. I reported what I saw and heard. Its been verified by many others.

Terry
    No Mice in Suits, but those smart rodents were in the roof quietly listening rent free as to how their brothers beat herpes and how the humans will beat it as well as more humans means more rodents who quietly live off us. The Mice were honest and loyal and took the hits that the humans were fearful of taking first. They survived 500 times lethal dosages. The Mice Didn't Lie!

AGM Food
    quality hand cooked fried warm samosas, fried spring rolls, party pies but quality curry ones not your coles ones, then great desert plates full with caramel slices, passionfruit cheesecakes & others...best food display I have seen so far and all quality. The Duxton is top notch. The food & location sends me another signal that they are thinking very very big.

WASPS = white anglo saxon protestant males. Common in wealthy

Haplo
    Rodne was sidestepping the questions as to the vaccines, I asked him straight out if he agreed with Pr Frazers youtube video comments and what the meaning of "extremely positive" actually means. He didn't reveal anything new nor go into detail of this but repeated the pending results, 6 month booster, End 2015 interim results, June 2016 final results... nothing new there at all.. no hints, no clues, no interpreatation.

He could have downplayed or ramped by hinting by either saying:-
    Positive version -
    yes extremely positive means we are very excited and very optimistic that the phase 2 results will be a success, interim blood tests of the 1st cohorts since June have been extremely positive in clearing out from 500ppm down to 50ppm or less, the more treatments the more revenue for us unlike penicillin for example. I will not contradict anything that the legend and pioneer Pr Frazer says but i did see the video and I had it shutdown as he shouldn't have . Pr Frazers comments

Downplaying version
    Well ummmm, Pr Frazer is trying hard, he wont give up, he is rejigging the tests, its drawn out a long time now, maybe the results are out this year and maybe we will wait for final results by June, don't get your hopes up as this is a first phase 2 trial and some subjects are unreliable and that's why we did 3 cohorts, we may have some news but even 5% would be better than 0%, the market gives the vaccines a 0c valuation so it cant be much worse than that price right now.

Instead Rodne repeated the standard timlines with no hints at all... very very hush hush and secret.

I get the feeling that they are hiding something extremely secretive and important and planning a whirlwind partnering roadshow & global media blitz in January to June once the successful results are announced. There would be no need for secrecy if it didn't work, Pr Frazer wouldn't have said what he said if it wasn't working, they wouldn't have done a $30M CR at 7c if those investors thought it didn't work, they wouldn't have increased their stake in AIT/AV?Corridon from 55% to now 77% if it didn't work.

The lab technicians and Pr Frazer would have known in May & June with the 3rd injections of the 1st cohorts & 2nd injections of the 2nd cohorts, by now they know the interim blood test results of all 3 cohorts and all 60 infectees with the placebo injectees having no effect.

I think there has been so many hints and tipoffs that it works yet the SP has hit a triple bottom at 6.1c and rebounded out all times.

Re CC stock production & CC sales - if they are producing 500 CC units weekly or $40M of unsold stock pa pro rata it means their sales figures of $2.5Mpa for CC are way below reality. Either they are recklessly overstocking with a massive loss production and only selling 10% of stock or they are seeing massive global demand lagging 3 months coming through and are distributing on consignment 90% of the stock for sales rocketing to $40M in the next 2 years. I don't think the former is correct.

The CC sales & orders must be spiking, Rodne told us Euro & US CC sales in Sept were records!

I note one of the main reasons mentioned for the consolidation was blocking the DTs and shorters and getting instos/brokers to allocate to it at 65c instead of 6.5c. So the major holder who instigated this must be AF as the Board all agreed with him, as HSBC JPM would not care less. This also tells me that AF is still in charge here. They want more instos, large brokers and to kill the daytraders and shorters that have cut this from 12c to 6.1c and again from 9.8c to 6.1c.

This means they want rampers and instos to move this not speculators. They think they are a maturing 65c company not a penny dreadful disrespected by the market and killed by traders and shorters like Dr Suess.

Lets see if this speculation drives the SP to 9.8c where it should never have left and then the real games will begin. The traders look like they are picking a spike on this speculation. Get their pension money to pay canberra taxes and get out. So boring.

If the Phase2 HSV2 vaccines work, the SP will go crazy... the market cannot and will not ignore it or halve it like the phase 1 results & CC centre expansion from 45 to 125 now. The valuation of AIT/Vaccines will move from 0c to 11c-22c as predicted by Baillieu Holst for a mere 15%-45% probability of success.

I don't think I have ever seen such a massive undervaluation in AHZ SP than it is now. Its vaccines are valued at 2010 untrialed 0% success values. Impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.