AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

Tomboys 2015 AGM Report, page-78

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I attended the AGM on Friday as well didn't rock up until 10 minutes into it because I got tied up in the morning with a few things so I missed the pre meeting chatter but a good friend of mine was there when Graeme Rowley came over and spoke about the company and he is a big believer obviously he is paid to do so but don't forget he was there at the beginning of FMG when twiggy approached him with nothing more then some mining tenements and a dream which has now grown into a company with revenue in the billions and assets including mine sites, a rail way and a port. My friend told me Graeme was very professional and instilled him with confidence he also told me Tomboy was there writing notes down on a napkin!
    There was a bit of a negative feeling from the investors which rightfully so asked the hard questions about cash burn but it was not answered truthfully they mentioned other sources of capital as a possibility. Lee Rodne spoke well he did answer some questions generically but you can tell he has his eye on the ball what impressed me was when people complained about cash burn he compared Admedus to other companies not specifying directly but it was obvious he meant Resmed in the beginning had big cash burn and a slow uptake saying Admedus is generating more revenue in 18 months then other companies did for the first 4-5 years.
    Chris Catlow appeared very nervous which doesn't strike you with confidence but just because he looks nervous doesnt mean he isn't the man for the job he helped raise billions to fund FMG in the early days.
    I liked that guys comment who said he called the media and no one knew who Admedus was and that there needed more effort in that area.
    The general feeling I got from other investors was it's going to take time but it will be worth it. I was happy with the confidence from the company around the vaccines, share holders are frustrated with the capital raisings but you are only diluted if you don't have the cash to participate, and some people have taken there money out and invested into tech firms good on them if they make a better return because that's the aim of the game but IT companies don't usually have competitive advtanges where Cardiocels competitive advantage could last a decade before something better comes along.
    Sorry my post might not be that informative but I thought I would share it anyway. Thanks to Tomboy for doing the hard yards with the questions but what's with the briefcase mate it looked 20 years old!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.