MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Tomboys AGM Report, page-22

1. 7,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Kapetanios,

Santorini, one of the most beautiful places on earth, so a semi retired captain is now enjoying his captancy on a manor I pressume you deserve, if sunning yourself on a yacht is called semi retired then I can only dream that my occasional golf will become regular in due time...I can just imagine, glass of bubbles,sunset to die for, beautiful girls afoot, and a James bond tracking device on our nickel, good on ya skipper

Great updates tomboy for all that couldn't get there and for who are genuinely interested, I think we are in a range that won't scare our holders, even if it dipped a couple of pips I'm sure our holders know the game we are playing.
    The NI is being played with, the very big boys that shift the NI price are probably the biggest boys of them all and as price jumped to big highs not so long ago with Indonesia banning export , after the big boys then selling and cashing in on the story we all new was happening they have been forcing it down and have been accumulating for the explosion that is heading our way, make no mistakes they knew stockpiles were overloaded with the run up to the export ban and they pumped and dumped to perfection, but the biggest of the biggest will not be able to control what will come, when the piles eventually run dry it will be chaos, absolute chaos, it will be like a feeding frenzy in a pool of piranhas, everyone will want what is available and the price will fly(or rocket, for you Tom).When?, is the question everyone one wants to know, well only the really big boys know and they are not telling, there are even papers stating that ni is in abundance all over, well that's just not true, but we will not know until they are ready to let ni price fly, so we will just have to be patient and stay focused and not be deterred by any shinnanigins that may occur.
    All will be magical for those that can sit and wait for it to start..

Good luck all

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.