MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Who wants MBN control for US$30M-$60M? We know CN holders dont...

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4242
    Who wants MBN control for US$30M-$60M?
    We know CN holders dont want to give up their shares. W dont want to lose theirs either.
    Cashflow of US$180M pa at a US$60Mpa runrate maybe $100M run rate next year if NP spikes and BRL drops. Why waste capital and turn it into crystalised losses?

If the VA gets a $60M finance deal from W, he will pay out the CN and relist
    If the VA gets a US$350M total valuation, CN wont pay that but maybe chinese/Vale will or W/BCEE buy it with bond debt but it will scare off any manipulation
    If the VA does an ANL takes $100M for debt and wipes W/BCEE/HC rebels shares...we will have an almighty class action with a load of heavy hitters like W/BCEE on board & the mine and management will be kicked out and litigation for years.
    If they are fair to all, they will take the US$30M offered and split it between the wolves fairly and relist so no one loses anything otherwise it will be a nightmare for all.
    If a reverse takeover is in play, a bid will come out soon so everyone gets something.

CN holders are no fools, they are not miners either, this is not their business, running profitable mines in brasil, they want a recovery & ROI not losses! Why take large losses if you can make profits?

The TH & VA excuses are in tatters..rising NP, lowering BRL now 3.89 again down sharply again yet NP held up, mine margin still strong & double since TH.

W & BCEE will be the white knights...they offered US$30M they will offer more to save their investments in bond debt ..the VA would have to take it and the CN holders will have to grudgingly agree to avoid losses. They are all snookered now. The VA is in control. Time for grown men to behave themselves instead of arguing over their future share dilutions.

A recap and settlement halfway at the stairwell level 29 Bankwest Tower is on the cards imho.

Otherwise, it doesnt make sense.
    Last edited by tomboy: 14/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.