ALK 1.19% 42.5¢ alkane resources limited

tomingley progress report, page-17

1. 5,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Latch
    I suspect what we are seeing is some tax loss selling by some funds and individuals. This would be the time to sell as I believe the ATO will be cracking down on wash trades this year. Selling shares in June only to buy back the same amount of shares in July could see you with a please explain from the ATO.

I know I wont be selling my Alkane shares to crystallise my losses as I have made no gains elsewhere that requires the offset.

Keep the faith, the good news is that the fundamentals have not changed, the EIS is due to be submitted in the few days.

Id say the line in the sand with regard to the flow sheet would have to be done. After the EIS is submitted I am hopeful we will see more news on the niobium JV and chemical zirconium progress.

Remember this is no ordinary miner. Alkane has strategic metals that will be consumed even if the world slips into a deflationary period for a few years. When the macro environment turns and it will in our lifetime then watch out.

More than anything what I would like to see in June would be a progress report with regard to financing. Even an MOU from a Government Agency subject to statutory approvals would be a nice kick along also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ $195.0K 459.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56868 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 62100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.