GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Tommorow's meet-up in Perth

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ok, there is a casual meet and greet for Galaxy / General Mining shareholders taking place
    tommorow at 1PM at "The George" bar/bistro/restaurant

http://www.thegeorgeperth.com.au/

This is at the base of London House
    Address: 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

It could be a bust depending on who shows, so you might as well just plan a lunch or beer around it, as some
    of us are clearly busy working away, or perhaps not in the area. I should be attending.

Here we can discuss GXY, investment strategies, and the Lithium sector, offer advice, and get to know one
    another and generally shoot the breeze. All welcome I guess.

Parking options in Perth these days are pretty woeful and expensive, so unless you have that covered,
    the train in may be a good bet. You can alight at Central or The Esplanade, and walk to The George.

Clearly it could be worth your time, and in your interest as a shareholder, as we will likely discuss our opinions in depth. It is informal at this stage so we won't be making minutes/agenda or recording anything.

Personally, I have been gathering a LOT of files and information on GXY/GMM and Lithium technology in general in an effort to educate myself on all this, I plan to make this available on Google Drive soon to all interested, and will post the link here later.

To identify each other, wear a clown nose... just kidding, I'll have a shiny wristwatch on my left hand, how's that.
    Otherwise I'll be dressed casual.

Please RSVP to this thread if you are definately interested in coming.

The London House building looks like this:

Last edited by shades2: 13/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.