PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

tommorrow, page-194

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    ximing...

In spite of responding on this subject heading, I am not that concerned about tomorrow...or any single day in particular this side of news.

To date, the stock has traded more or less as expected for me...and as such, mid-high 3's are the next line of "defense" I am looking at prior to the move into the 4's.

Many have decided to fight for pips all the way from 0.9c...which is expecvted with such a move...but most likely for net loss outcomes.

Most of those who have "traded" ANP in the last week or so, could have gone fishing and more than likely made more money.

I suspect the vast majority of traders (if they were honset), would admit to their abject failure in trading ANP...which of course suggests only one thing, and that is that ANP is not entirely being driven by traders.

This fly's in the face of what some might want us to think.

Anyway...I am too "happpy" with other distractions to spend too much time posting on HC tonight...all that matters is the big picture to me...and where I suspect the stock will range trade prior to news.

For what it is worth...it was a big day for me today...and have just come back from a celebration dinner and probably should not be posting. Suffice to say, my favorite company kicked a major goal today (after jumping hurdle after hurdle thrown before it). But, as if that was not enough, ANP set itself up today for potentially one of its biggest days in years tomorrow.

And we still haven't seen an announcement?

Fortunes made where others fear to tread.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.