AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Tomorrows Closing Price?I’m trying to add a bit a fun into...

1. 180 Posts.
    Tomorrows Closing Price?

I’m trying to add a bit a fun into tomorrow’s trading with Aleator Energy Limited.

I would like fellow posters to try and guess tomorrow’s closing price?

Rules:
    Guess must be in by 10:00am tomorrow morning.
    Only 1 guess

My guess for tomorrows closing price is 1.3

Just a small note to Aleator Energy shareholders and Hotcopper Posters

As we all know if all goes well with tomorrows announcement this will be the start of a great little gas producer from the other side of the planet.

I feel the Sun is about to rise tomorrow for a better future for long suffering shareholders. All the heartache that and disappointments in the pass with this company will hopefully be gone tomorrow. Me personally I’ve been waiting a long time for some serious good news and hopefully not see a red ink but green on my holding for the first time in many years.

Also a big thank you for all the posters who have gone to great lengths to share their information to all of us on Hotcopper. The amount if great information in the pass few weeks have been amazing, again thank you for your time and effort.

Also don’t forget the management who have done a great job in turning a rust bucket company into something we can now be proud of. I’ll be e-mailing the managers tomorrow with my sincere congratulations.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow…. ;-)

Wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.