CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Wow so many new faces or should i say names in the cer room and...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Wow so many new faces or should i say names in the cer room and good too see you guys jump on board...

The Aussie dollar has had a fantastic run and particularly the spike up today after The rba's decision to leave the cash rate on hold at 3%. May see the aussie reach the 75-80cents range soon and slowly heading towards our preferred range being that of 83-85 cents .Must say that i have been following the movement of the dow jones and the aus/usd for the last 3-4 months and the two seem closely linked imo.I can see the live charts for both and the trend is up which is good news.

Given the current market conditions cer have done an excellent job in selling those malls at a slight discount to book. No doubt you guys are happy with the announcement and the current sp movement.

Looking forward to another announcement in June or so... with regards to a possible dividend via the taxable income of the trust i.e. cer...I'm guessing this to be in the range of 0.5 - 1.4 cents this is only an estimate i.e. if cer declare a dividend which i believe to be and this will be a similar scenario to that of the June 19th 2008 announcement.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow and most importantly long term and i might even get the "Popcorn" out if you guys put on a real show tomorrow(LOL)..Very entertaining so far and lets see this baby run

Cheers...and surely the 10cent mark is just around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.