AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

I have been fairly consistent and conservative with my estimates...

1. 3,048 Posts.
    I have been fairly consistent and conservative with my estimates so far.

From yesterday.
    "If you see that the SP is trading above $1.71 by 10.30 tomorrow (early trading) , you know the buyers are continuing to get in and the bull run will continue up for a daily close of $1.85 by Friday. I am still hesistant about the $1.85 mark and see it as a major resistance.

A close this week above $1.85 is the signal for a big bull run up to $2.30 (over a period of a week to 10 days)."

Obviously The Friday in this quote actually meant by the end of days trading LOL. It is likely that the bull rally will continue tomorrow but it will over shoot. What this indicates is that the open should be 15 to 20 cents higher on open as the desperates pile in to get the last good buy ever in this stock (or along that sort of thinking). HC'ers will be going nuts as the volume stays high (MAK will be top 3 stock posted), the price touches a ridiculous high (I am tipping $2.35) and then a late sell off from profit takers in the afternoon back down to the opening price. The opening mood tomorrow is the fear of missing out, later in the day the professionals will be cashing their chips in to take profits. The bull rally isn't over, MAK should continue in the short term (based on fundamentals) until $2.50 before a retrace but tomorrow will have a volatile run.

Oh and some idiot will post "MAK $3 by the end of close".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5 1.124K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 19698265 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1110491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.