BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I got that from a source nowhere near this masterpiece of a...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I got that from a source nowhere near this masterpiece of a forum. I haven’t read this particular thread from about the second week of January to Friday just been and I ain’t polluting my brain by reading back through 50 or 60 pages of unsubstantiated gossip where anyone questioning it is a downramper. Announcements since November that are significant = 2. Number of those that were the result of sales and management = 1. The fact that one of my selling points was the supposed time it would take for another company to replicate or match what we have. It appears that is no longer the case if Renesas cracked it. As I’ve always said this company moves at a glacial speed and this month in my opinion is make or break. Everyone is catching up and every day we sit still the competitors are gaining further.
    I see there have been posts about how the company is concerned at the behaviour of some of its shareholders and in particular towards that fella from Intel. I see it’s fallen on deaf ears again. I know a few people who read this thread to have a laugh who have zero intention of buying, is that the kind of thread you want representing the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.