BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My personal value for the time being is about 60 cents I think...

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    My personal value for the time being is about 60 cents I think this is were we are at. The rise to 75 was definatly some FOMO and added pumping to the activity that occurred.

That said BRN does have value on the street and will be valued more in the future is what I believe. But all stocks shoot up over and under value that's the market. People play these and make money 100% others lose if they sell.

So those that bought high have faith this will return it's just a matter if time. I never did sell off any shares in the last peak but at this point I can't be bothered as each day is closer t o more news. Maybe I'll miss some value but I can't watch this all day either.

I will say I was given a tip on another stock we will keep it nameless. The point is they came out with news and the price moves even higher to only retreat to the day lows. Now i read the report and saw that ther results were written in a way that can lead an unsuspecting invested to believe in a potential hit but from experience the wording usually leads to a miss.

Now moving on what I love about BRN is they do not put out any fluff cause that is a big driver in day trading. Now thinking about that comment why would they not want fluctuating prices one can make their own opinion.

I see a similar trading pattern to last December prior it the announcements. I will go out and call news this week as a guess. Tuesday or Wednesday lol

If I'm wrong then u would not be the first one lol

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.