BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Tomorrow’s price prediction and the week ahead, page-2043

1. 9,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26256
    There are now three communications that I am definitely expecting in the near term from Brainchip:

1. The date of the podcast.

2. The podcast.

3. The 4C on about 30.4.21.

There are no other announcements that anyone is entitled to predict. Speculation is fine in my opinion as long as it is stated as such.

So I will speculate that while in the past the CEO sometimes allowed his enthusiasm and how he would do things as opposed to how others actually get things done to colour his judgement on when announcements would be forthcoming in the end he always came good.

Thus based upon what he has said there will be somewhere in the pipeline things happening that the CEO spoke about and indicated would be spoken about by him in early 2021.

Just like the Renesas and NASA announcements that came out of the blue when everyone was packed and ready to leave for Christmas these could drop at any time. Will they be today probably not. Will they be in April maybe. Will they be in May possibly at least we might get another announcement then if Vorago progress to Phase 2 with NASA.

When I was in practice many clients needed to have explained that while I was in control of everything that happened at my end I had absolutely no control over what the other side might do in response to their particular problem and they were under no obligation to tell me. The practice of the law is not unlike the share market in that insurers will delay and obfuscate to cause frustration in the injured party so that they will become desperate for a resolution and take an offer to settle far less than they should. Both sides talk about educating the other side which is really about letting the other side know that you intend to play hard ball. Here on the market trolls attempt to influence the vulnerable shareholder into panic reactions and FOMO either on buying before it goes up or losing their current paper profit before it goes down. The parallels are obvious.

So while the former CEO might have made predictions he was never in charge of the other sides time line. Things happen outside everyone's control all the time. CEO's set fire to their hands for example. Ford cannot get enough chips to build vehicles and slows down/cancels their orders from Valeo to preserve cash flow. Valeo has to find cash flow from other sources and concentrates on non motor vehicle business. Everything can knock on. Renesas can have a disruption in production such as a fire at a foundry. Things happen.

The real world does not start and finish at the front door of your house. Have you ever tried to find a date that suits everyone for a family function or ordered something online. The issues that arise when you try to do these things arise in the rest of human endeavour because it involves people. Just because they leave the house they do not leave their inadequacies at home they take them to work with them and misfile things, forget things, drop things, get sick and go out for a big lunch when they should be doing a final review of the paper work for a deal with Brainchip.

The present price is in line with my thinking for the price of Brainchip shares until the next event of substance occurs. My ideas on price have been expressed since January, 2020. They are just my ideas and my speculation and at least $1.00 by Christmas 2021 is still my target.

Ask yourself of all the things that you have read apart from the fact that the CEO has left which given the way the price behaved on the day after an initial shock it did not actually seem to be a negative for the market what has changed of substance. If you know something that has changed of substance please post it for everyone to consider.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.