A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Tomorrow is bearish, page-174

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    In all honesty..I used to come to HC to actually discuss stocks, fundamentally and share useful information to better my knowledge about a company. Lately, with the incoming of a few individuals who have literally just come here to stir sh*t (I'm sure everyone knows who they are) this forum's just become childish. If you think the SP is overvalued, go and short it...no one really cares. If you think the company has future potential for further growth, go buy the share or hold. Simple as that. By all means share your opinion but tell us why...blatantly stating the share price will fall to $1.20 (as some of you have been stating) or saying the SP will soar to new levels without any real evidence just seems to be pissing people off causing all this stir.

In the end, your investing with your money so do your own research and form your own personal opinion.

I don't really listen to all the downrampers here or all the uprampers here. I will sell when I feel like the SP has had enough and will buy when the SP seems cheap based on my informed opinion. Stop telling others to sell or buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.