A2M 0.29% $6.87 the a2 milk company limited

Tomorrow is bearish, page-265

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    No animals drink milk for long after birth - the process when they stop is called weaning co incidentally this is the same term used when humans stop drinking breast milk. Coke Cola is not worth 50 cents a can more than Pepsi - however due to good marketing that is exactly what happens. A 2 Milk is mostly an exercise in marketing ( very very good marketing ). If you are weaned and can not handle a1 milk - how about almond milk - soy milk - soy ice cream etc no a1 or a2 in them. In the meantime the marketing Dept is going full gas - not unlike that of Coke Cola, Gillette, etc etc
    In the meantime, people who are weaned are still drinking milk ( I have it in my piccolo each morning ) - and due to geography Chinese mum's love the clean green alternative to the Chinese produced product. Like coke - this story still has a long time to run from here ( A1 - A2 who cares 80 % of the population have no issues with either - brown fizzy cola in a can - well it's all the same stuff except the marketing ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.