A2M 0.44% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

Tomorrow is bearish, page-269

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Gemma they are not conclusive mass scale clinical trials on humans across a broad section of ages hardky evidence A2 is better than A1

If A1 is so good why are leading nutrition experts asking the questions about credible studies ?

Why if it's so good for you isn't everybody abandoning A1 they haven't for 6000 yrs why will they now

Like all food fads over the years they always grab some market share I believe A2 will grow a lot over the years if they can even grab a small share of the market they will do well

I see a lot of posts on how much money they will make but there is never a forward provision for cap ex in the roll out process there is always reason for capital to get a new product to market

A2 won't just spend all the capital it has on expansion at some stage like most companies they will raise capital in my opinion

Gemma do you think they may do a CR this year an when will it be do you think

What are your numbers regarding the roll out an cap ex needed to maximise the supply chain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.80 $6.88 $6.73 $3.530M 516.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6395 $6.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 5336 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.