TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

Initially I thought that by seeing Bouris financially investing...

1. 202 Posts.
    Initially I thought that by seeing Bouris financially investing in TZ, would build confidence in shareholders. This would naturally be a result of this action, and I would not be upset to see him get a few on his plate at these prices.

However, after reading more about the man, and his past achievements, I feel that he is not motivated to take control of this company purely for pocket value. A man of this calibre and background does not 'need' the cash, even though the bottom line is, he is a business man, and a good one at that.

I see this also as a challenge for Bouris. To pick up a struggling (management & marketing) company and turn it around (we will know the possibilities of this tomorrow I guess). This would significantly add to his already impressive list of achievements.

Mark if you are reading this, I hope you are in it for the long haul, as most of us shareholders are. We are more than pleased to have you on board and eagerly await the next piece of news. There is a lot we stil don't know about within the company and I can't wait to put my mind at rest... just not knowing is the killer.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.