TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

tomorrow is the day, page-34

1. 202 Posts.
    Some food for thought (or happy dreams)
    I believe that if we were totally unrecoverable as a company financially, then we would have seen MB walk a lot earlier. Why would he risk media announcements for nothing? They have had time to sift through some of the crap. I don't think Bouris and associates are just entering the company to be bearers of bad news and leave.
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

NB
    It seems like a long wait to find out but we are have been getting used to waiting ... we will know more tomorrow.
    Get some sleep, we'll be put out of misery soon enough.
    Anyway .. I bought shares on thursday too - so we should be ok ;)

BRIAN,
    I think $4 by christmas is being a little to ambitious mate. But high $3 I can safely imagine ;) Keep up the positive thoughts.

Tesco
    ANYTHING is possible with those stooges, seriously! It really makes me wonder... how their families and friends see them and their actions. I am proud to be part of a holding group that show passion in the company and act on instinct. If this didn't happen, we would be at $0.
    Things happen for a reason and I am greatful for everything that has happened recently.

Sorry for rambling, I just got back from a trip to Cairns, leaving behind all internet communication, and I have just finished reading the previous posts to catch up on news.
    Time for sleep.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.