ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

looks like trading monday or tuesday, ( tuesday if announcement...

1. 3,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    looks like trading monday or tuesday, ( tuesday if announcement comes out after close monday).
    would be beut if they do come out with announcement after close today though, give plently of time to read over and importantly do some calcs and valuations etc.

no doubt that this will be a good announcement, given its run leading up to it.. as mentioned before, people with deep pockets were accumulating all along on weakness... will be great to see new players come into the game with nsl when things are finalised and a more clear direction is given.
    lots would have this one on their watch list, just getting ready to take a small slice of the cake..

i did say, a prediction of 60c spike, isnt out of the question, given its such tight registry and a massive buying session that will squash the selling... we saw NSL go up 20% on just normal days, or should i say spec days, cant imagine what power a great announcement can do, especially given that its iron ore, land permits , merger details... if its all favourable, anything is possible.

the edge that NSL have with the iron ore project more than many in australia is , costs of labour, plant/equipment, transport... and also importantly there is infrastructure there already, which is a massive benefit..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.