RHE 0.00% 23.5¢ rheochem plc

tomorrow

1. eer
    812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    we should wakeup to a new company name, focus, loads of cash and the ability to sell a truly new focused company with both feet in the Oil and Exploration game.

PGS as Ragz suggests is a huge positive, they will have knowledge of some of our assets from across the boarder in some cases and in others 3D that they are expert in.

With PGS's knowhow in the North sea, cash in the bank, 3D on the light table and more cash rolling in from Athena we are set for what I think will be a really exciting ride.

The only sore point remains the court case which is set for October. I have no legal background but the company are confident in their position.

I'm looking for some real interest as the company can have a real ruler put over them in ONE sector not the confusion created in the past. We will be judged now by production, 2P reserves, the ability to drill holes into oil and gas accumulations, quality of partnerships and the quality of prospective ground. No PE in this world.

I think we have all in spades.

We are now an OIL company and with first production due within a few months and the potential to have other production within the next year and a bit we are in great shape to kick
    a. On
    b. Up
    c. Ar$e
    d. All of the above.

Good luck to all holders it has been an interesting ride about to get a bit more exciting I think.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.