PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

tomorrow, page-7

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I have to agree with you, although I was beginning to navigate my way around it. (Notice that I just wrote beginning, NOT doing it in proper style as all I was able to grasp was to write a reply).
    I am happy that we are back to the same old, but if you notice we even have now a good improvement with that "spell" check. Well worth it IMO.
    I believe that the return to the old page was due to the heavy migration of HC posters moving on to different forums while being welcomed there by the receiving ones. IMHO the previous HC system was designed more for the benefit of Traders, while leaving the more friendly fraternity that followed this Forum for many years, hanging out to dry.

Anyway it seems that we have be now reassured that we will still have this old version to play with, for the next few months.

After what AKA said about me on the other thread, "I am happy that Buddy can't work his way through this new HC versions", it seems that he will have a very pleasant surprise in seeing that I am still around. I am also sure that he might have said that for his usual cheap shot at another poster while with tongue in cheek.

Cheers
    Bud..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.