OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi ram01.I just logged in and saw your post remarking that my...

1. 616 Posts.
    Hi ram01.

I just logged in and saw your post remarking that my post about my mate may have had some bearing on your trading.

I just would like to say, firstly well done for locking in a profit, sometimes you do have to take a profit when it's there.

Which brings me to my next point...

The trading pattern of my mate with regards to OGX in recent days is likewise simply an expression of him "locking in profits when they are there". He has modified his trading of late, more biased towards short holds and locking in smaller profits. He's not a pure day-trader, but due to having been hit pretty hard with a number of long-term holds lately, I think he's just reacting to that and for the moment, feeling compelled to trade a shorter term strategy. He doesn't have access to any information unbeknownst to me regarding OGX or any other stock.

He's presently holding a sizable parcel of OGX, and although he's been in and out a few times, on balance he's feeling he wants to be in for the next Ann.

So, I just posted his story simply to make the point that I believe the retail traders - all of us - have quite enough punch ourselves to move the SP all over the place with these small cap companies. Instos and sophs are part of the mix obviously, but to only have tunnel vision on that factor and continually infer from SP movements that it's only one trading sector as a causal factor would be flat-out wrong.

As the late great Christopher Hitchens used to say, "people will ofter prefer a conspiracy theory to no theory, or a junk explanation to no explanation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.