EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

tomorrow

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Having watched this share over several years now I have to say that there is a major change underway here with tomorrow's result being the catalyst. OBL's announcement the other week about the progress of Derby Block was in my opinion unnecessary as there was no new information to present. I did take confidence in their description of how their chances were for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is not a 50/50 chance as some people are suggesting. You don't end up in the Federal court on appeal with the odds being 50/50. I liked it when the company said that there was a good chance of the appeal being dismissed.

There was no use of the words hopefully, assume, fingers crossed. I actually think they were being conservative by saying good.

If the decision does go our way tomorrow, I expect there will be a significant increase in the SP. Remember the SP went to 4.7c when FMG was going to come on board. That was even without approval of Derby Block.

I am very excited for the company as I believe there will a significant number of positive announcements to follow.

Logic says we will be successful tomorrow and if we are. Look out !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.