GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Tomorrow?, page-55

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    HI Radson72 and all,

If after reading the last paragraph on my previous post you feel my personal methods are wrong then perhaps I have lost the plot. The share prices I used could have been any I was just making a point or do you deny these losses really happened.

Here is an explanation of what the BBC think QE is:

Some snippets from the link:

“The way the central bank does this is by buying assets - usually government bonds - using money it has simply created out of thin air.”

“Printing money can be defined as the central bank financing of government debts. This is what happened in both 1920s Germany and Zimbabwe and what the British government will insist it is not doing, although the short-term effect is similar.”

“The Bank believes this form of QE is different because it is "printing money" as part of monetary policy - to prevent deflation. It is not printing money to help the government finance its deficit.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-15198789

Now here’s the tricky part I really like who will be the buyers in the future and how many years are there in a Temporary these days?

"Also, unlike Zimbabwe, this is a temporary policy: the Bank expects to sell the government bonds back into the market when the economy recovers."

Maybe it will be different this time I suppose as long as the can just QE the money into existence for the rest of your working life and hopefully many years in retirement then you should be just fine.

As for me I prefer doing things my way and living within my means and saving for the future; still if your way is working better for you again I wish you good luck.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.