CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

re: tomorrow...meerkat... good question wiza - and that is where...

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: tomorrow...meerkat... good question wiza - and that is where I freely admit to being an absolute dh as to my understanding. However - smart enough to recognise that and doing research and learning - in 6 months I might have an answer - lol!

I am not being silly here - we all have our strengths and weaknesses - mine is in picking a bargain/turnaround/growth stock in the industrials sector after many years of learning and experience - however when it comes to resources I am a student that is willing to learn. However - smart enough to see ABSOLUTE crap in that segment (the nose does smell $$$).

All the best - read posts from people like trade4profit etc... who have many years experience in that sector. But beware - a few other "gurus" around here that appear to know it all - but couldn't pick their nose or shoot fish in a barrel as their ego gets in the way. They rely on getting "privelidge" treatment from the companies on information - however at times like this where capital is available they are being left out as they ain't required and missing the boat on some growth stories that their ego thinks that they should have the inside info on - lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.