PLS 5.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Tomorrow, page-35

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks for the response OZblue.
    Yes the size of the quality resource and potential output is attractive hence my investment.
    Yes noted the CR would only be required if funding via other means and a better deal is not forthcoming.
    So hoping this is all a mute point.
    However if a CR is required and it is for the entire 200mil. I still feel the the original example would be optimistic. As it would demonstrate to the market that Ken and team could not get a better deal.
    If that is the case waiting for the price to go up might not be an option as the market might factor in the weakness to the share price. Currently the price has fallen to the lower part of the trading range and I do feel a CR announcement would result in the same outcome. Therefore, assuming a higher price to base a discount on might seem unrealistic.
    Regarding the plenty of time element. Yes cash won't be needed this quarter but it will most likely be needed by the end of next. Not hard and fast but would want a bit of safety to prevent delays with the build. This would also mean they fall behind the in the project time line and that would not be a good start to 2017.
    If the entire 200mil was to be raised in one one a CR that would likely include retail investors and will take longer but they could tranche it like the last one.
    Its all really might's and if's and means nothing if a great deal is forthcoming. All and all exciting and hopefully successful times ahead.

I agree that "in 2 years time GXY will not be getting a cent of any cash from their Salar, they will still be spending money developing it."
    But PLS wont be getting a cent of cash from the 50% owned down stream processing plant in 2 years either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.