BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

For the panicked...,1. It’s only just gone day one of a...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

For the panicked...,

1. It’s only just gone day one of a scienctific speed dating marathon; and which like most conferences is likely being run to a program that is inclusive of all contributors and contributions. Let the nerds flirt for bit before dumping stock IMHO. It “me” festivals and not a BIT party. 

2. Re: directors selling shares... well if beats selling yo’ mouth on St Kilda rd to earn a crust like some may have been considering 2.2 years ago when shares were were worth 0.016c. Should BIT even achive 1/3 of a Tez1 SP projection, the directors could sell off 90% their holdings at yesterday’s price and still need a tractor to hall the bulk cash they’d be drowning in from their last 10%

I honestly find the immediate and short term reactions of many here confusing af.

Admittedly, I am a market/investor novice but that said, I am pretty cluely in some other areas. One is perspectives.

Going back to point 2. One thing in particular that baffles me every time some one rage quits the game when a director sells off some shares is; why does no one consider this...

Two years ago. If you were a top 10 holder with 5M plus shares, you were sitting on around an 80k investment praying to any god that would listen to keep those sheccles safe. If you have 5M shares this morning at 10:01am - You’d be sitting on 1.175M.

Theres nothing wrong with giving yourself some gratitude after long hard slog. Especially when you still have a big enough stake in the game to not only bail out well ahead if things do go pair shaped. But to me, I and what is see is director choosing to keep their (for the most part) hard fought winnings in play knowing the journeys not over yet. They’re probably all free carried by now and have no offer critical interest in the game other than winning it. 

If this was a rigged game. The cheaters aren’t being very bold. They’re still going to work their day jobs trying to cure Aids. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.