ACW 0.00% 3.5¢ actinogen medical limited

Please don’t take this the wrong way but I think you are missing...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Please don’t take this the wrong way but I think you are missing exactly what sort of breakthrough we are talking about here. Could this be a p & d, possibly, it’s not like that scenario hasn’t been played out with many companies on countless previous occasions. What is the difference here? We have a company producing a drug which potentially is going to have a positive result on Alzheimer’s not to mention a series of other diseases. This is massive BUT I think what nearly everyone has missed was that the effect of this drug improved mental facilities in the elderly who were otherwise healthy. I am not sure of others experience with elderly friends/relatives but I have quite a few who often say they wish their memory was as it was say 20-30 years ago. They have experienced a decline but are not (and hopefully never will be) diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. I think what I am trying to say is that I believe this drug already has a massive market irregardless of the ultimate result regarding Alzheimer’s (which I’m sure we all hope they achieve). And yes I am aware dr bill did say that this drug was never intended for use on healthy patients but I would be very surprised if this doesn’t change in the future. I wish all those very intelligent men and women all the best in their research and kudos to them for the remarkable work they have done up until now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125714 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 95163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.