CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

tomorrow.....

1. 324 Posts.
    I left for a meeting today at 1pm with the volume sitting around low 20m traded for the day - when i returned well after 4, it ended up with trading 87m, roughly 60m in 3 hours. The speed in which the shares were accumilated was on par with the amount traded on Friday

Without looking at charts (because i don't have them) it is clear that something big is about to happen. We have seen roughly 329m traded in 11 hours of trading (TH on thurs was roughly 1pm), averaging out at just under 30m an hour. Understanding alot of this was on the back of the AFR article on Thursday - or was it? Everyone had access to that article well before trading, however it seemed as if someone/something released the stock about 1 hour after trading commenced and away it went. Since then we have not seen it pass back below the 39c mark.

By looking through the volume alone, I am quietly confident that something will happen this week. There has also been numerous articles floating around about the CNP and the possibilities of a takeover, extension of deadlines, interest rate drops in U.S etc, none of this beening bad for CNP. IMO i feel that the sentiment of CNP is starting to change.

This is just my 2c and for the record I see tomorrow behaving the same as today, but I am hoping that the share price rises again tomorrow to close above 50c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.