CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

tomorrow....., page-15

1. 2,988 Posts.
    It could be "the day":

Either:
    A) Centro are pleased to announce extension of finance to April 2010......profit forecasts upgraded......

or

B) At 4am EST Chase Manhattan Bank seized all US assets held by the Centro group due to insufficient capitalisation...... Due to increased uncertainty regarding future income generating capacity and ability to fund the line of credit, the consortium of Australian creditors has appointed a receiver and Centro is to be liquidated...... Securities in CNP and CER have been suspended from trading forthwith....

or

C) no news

A) would see a large rise to over a dollar

B) 100% tax write-off of whatever you have invested - in about 5 years when the receiver has finally announced that shareholders are getting nothing. As always - DO not invest what you are not prepared to lose!!

C) fall back in SP to low 30s over a couple of days.

C) is the overwhealmingly most likely eventuality. I don't hold at the moment as I feel there will be better opportunities to buy in the next few days(in Centro or another company), and from this price the odds are in favour of losing money in the short-term. I could be wrong - but I'm still eyeing of SEA and NMS at bargain prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.